Monday 3 December 2007

Title Unknown

SOrry dear readers as I have been quite busy lately and have not updated my blog for quite some time. I will be going to kl today to relax and unwind hehez.

Fellow Indian friends, I do not mean to offend you but I personally feel that the recent Hindraf outburst is a shame to our country. As you already know, recently, three lawyers sent a letter to the Queen of England demanding a compensation of trillions of ringgit which equals to approximately RM1 mil for every Indian in Malaysia is definitely an embarassment to our country. Although it never made it to the Queen but this incident has become a laughing stock for other countries.

Making a big HUHA out of these things is simply not the solution to the problem if there is a problem. As far as I can see, there is simply no problem at all.

#2 Blind accusations of Malaysia performing ethnic cleansing is a further step towards lunacy. They are really over the line now.

No comments: