Sunday 16 December 2007

Starwalk

Hi i am BACk! Hehezz...

This morning I woke up as "early" as 5am and went for the Starwalk in Penang. In case you really dont know what "STarwalk" is, its not the Bintang Walk in KL. It's a sort of a marathon where you walk not run. This year's my first time joining Starwalk. And now, I feel like I have 10 tonnes of weight pulling down at my feet.

It's really good to see that these kind of activites are not only organized by the government but also the private sectors. These activities is definitely a must-go for everyone and serves as a great way to enhance ties between different races and also family bonds.

But the sad thing is that, some people and I mean a lot of them don't seem to understand the rules at all. Due to my participation in the competitive event and not the syoksyok leisure event where participants can walk at their own pace, the competitive event demands strict "abiding" of the rules that is no one can run since this is Starwalk and not StarRun. It's sad to see that a lot of adults and teens just can't get it. Haizzzzz........

Anyway, we didnt win anything for the lucky draw but u-jean went for a digi gilagila dance compeition and of course, she was the most outstanding dancer. SO, she got to walk away with a brand new Nokia handphone, courtesy of Digi.

But anyway, at least I managed to get the 22nd place for the Boys Category. Yeah I know nothing to be proud of but at least I get to go back with satisfaction and a piece of pewter.

No comments: