Friday 3 April 2009

JPA Interview

Status: My balls are freezing. My balls were frozen. My balls are undergoing defrost.

Hi guys! Meesa back from the JPA interview!XD So JPA, must be the happening thing these few days. My interview was on 1st April 8am. The night before, I couldnot sleep until 12 or so and I was so worried it would affect my performance the next day. Wait, I forgot to mention, I had two cups of Low fat Milk before going to bed. I love milk. Anyway on D-Day,
5am Woke up
5.03am Brushed my teeth
5.10am turned on the radio, danced to the music (i think it was Say What You Need to Say) such a coincidence! LOL
5.20am Took a bath
5.40 am Put on my undergarments and formal wear
5.43am tightened the belt for I have tough abs with a small circumference LOL
5.50am Had Milo with Nestum. Drank Milk
6.00am Prayed
6.10am Off we go!
6.30 am Enjoying the lights from the ports in Butterworth
6.50am Took the Exit off the highway at Sg Dua
6.55am Followed Dr Laws Instructions and given landmarks, enjoyed the view of the paddy fields and trees lining the sides of the road.
7.10am Reached Bahagian Teknologi Pendidikan Negeri Kepala Batas
7.15am Started walking around smiling at people I dont know. Met schoolmates, edward, xiangyi, tohnee, dexter
8.00 am Went past the " Strictly No parents allowed beyond this line" boundary
8.01am Talked, got to know the 12 others from "Panel1" and then I met SHUYI!!XD. wished her all the best.
8.15am Smiled at the Urusetia and soon the first batch of 5 went in
9.00 am They came out.
9.05am We went in ( the 2nd batch) Soon Shan, Nara, Saifuddin and me! :) I was no.4

9.10am It began with Self Intro.
We talked about our family background, curricular activities, why we picked the course and simply anyother things u want to say ( to the next batch of applicants, dont worry about it! My advice is to be urself) I did make them laugh a few times but i hope it was a good thing. They could be laughing at my stupidity or my sense of humour.

Then, it was the group discussion in English. Organ donation. We each had our equal chance of voicing out our opinions.

Finally, group discussion in BM. Topic : If u were granted this scholarship, u finish ur final year say in UK, and some how a firm or the UK gov offers you a highpaying job there, what will u do?

And soon enough it ended at around 10am.

The interviewers were real friendly, they were interested in what we were saying and I would say they were very supportive. So jz stay calm and be urself.

I came out of the room. Wow! its over! I really enjoyed this experience. It was formal yet it was fun! :)

came out of the room, wished the people outside all the best! And off I went, I drove! haha my parents and I checked out AIMST and boy the place was a beauty! It was so great! With so many trees and shrubs, and space, it's a great place to study.

After that, I drove again. My dad belanjaed me and my mum to this really nice yam rice and bak kut teh! finally after lunch, I arrived back home and I slept.

No comments: