Thursday 2 April 2009

ok i love that pic. It looks edited but its not! thx to my sis who took it for me. guess where did i take it? with such blue skies and green pastures?
Answer : Thean Teik Estate Cemetery

Yes my fellow frens. I have reasons to believe why you are frustrated. Yes i understand, fully. With popcorns ready in one hand, but still no sexy half naked pictures??? What is that!!! LOL. But before that, I'd like to introduce our lovely Korek the Khoo Clan Story Team! I am the co-facilitator which means I'd have to help the main boss, the artist Ban Siang to not only conduct activities but also to do dirty work. Yeah...but I am not complaining, in fact I love it! I love the team! I love the people! Tadaaa!

the Korekers!!!
You shoot me first!
Apatu!!!
Raba-raba game. Nolah! LOL> the good old tangled-up game.

Ahem. Caught red handed.


Giggly. Ehhh! Jgn ambil kesempatan rapat rapat yeah!

Me and my team!!! We're fun people!
BanSiang the Boss
Waca looking at boy! Go play ur CS
And the sexy facilitator


Arghh!Guys! Sorry not much photos of the lifesaving exam as the photographer had some functions to attend and couldnot make it.

However, a photo was captured of me doing the compact jump


After getting the Bronze Medallion, here I am, performing my duty as a lifeguard at the USM Swimming Pool.

Arril checking out some girls.
Senior Lifeguard getting thrown overboard.

Laughing at the commotion going on.
Ahem! This guy damn vain man! Tak syok dia! LOL

and you end up being thrown overboard too. During the last 5 minutes of our duty, our senior lifeguard told us to gather at the edge of the pool for debriefing. He asked another swimmer to demonstrate how a victim lying unconscious in the water and how are we supposed to save him. Then, some evil gigantic hands emerged from behind(belonging to the one in the blue cap)
pushed 3 of us new lifeguards into the pool. THankfully my watch was water resistant. LOL. And yeah, I didnt bring extra tshirts along.


And of course, some cheng beng(chinese all souls day) pictures

No comments: