Friday 6 July 2007

WALAU EH! Busy till my minds can blow

As usual I as the team manager of the some kind of F1 in Schools competition, I led my group to do the LAST MINUTE job which is why I get scolded by my parents all the time. I wasnt quite responsible this week lately so "Sorry ok team members.." Other than that, had to prepare this report that letter that sketch that Concept page for YE,ENglish Language Society, F1 and..........aArgh!
Missing AAK so much. Our past performances keeps reflecting in my mind buat saya more... I dont know how to describe the feeling.

Once again, I hope that we can perform in conjuction with the 50th Anniversary of our independence on 30th night or on 31st.

And I have noticed the emergence of strange looking" monsters" in Penang which has been planted and created by the state government just like in Area 51. I will fully report on that 3days later as I have to go undercover to investigate this mysterious happenings.

No comments: