Saturday 7 July 2007

Saturday n Sunday.. Takda ROnggeng MErdeka. Certainly feel "lonely" bored sad... At least I managed to shove those feelings away by keeping myself occupied by reading books(just finished John Grisham's The Broker- Review:
QUite good but there werent so many action packed sequels as I had expected. Well what to expect John's a lawyer but its better in a different way )

Well I decided to participate in the CHung Ling Idol competition held today on tuesday. Its very typical of my school's students- need to pay RM2 by ourselves if we want to participate. Then when everyone knew that the class fund had to used to pay, as usuallah semua students rushed to join syok syok sje lah. ANyway not much to lose right? Just writing down own's name is surely fun isnt it. I was so busy this week that i didnt prepare myself. well there were a few times that were not that busy , still I couldnt care less. Up until the last minute, at 11oclock at the eleventh hour I started to panick( as usual......).

I wanted to sing Seven Lonely Days, the same song I was about to sing for the Digi Celebriteen Auditions at KDU on 15th of June. Well talking about that, I was arrived at the last minute AGAIN (6:59pm-the closing time was 7pm)and the person said SOrry its too late. Aiya! Advice from the wise: Dont do things at the last minute.

Well come back to today. SO in the end, I chose Blue Suede Shoes by dear king of Rock and Roll Elvis Presley because the lyrics was fast and short. SO even if I was going to make any mistakes, hopefully the judges won't notice. I arrived there and pleaded for the organizers to allow me to go in first as I was quite in a hurry to go over to Tunku Fauziah Museum,USm to complete our mural and there was an appointment with a The Star reporter,Pui Yu(izit right?).

Halfway through the song I forgot the LYRICS. STUPID ME FOR TAKING THINGS FOR GRANTED!!! Tak apa.. The judges who were the 6th formers for the elimination round said my voice was ok but they asked me to sing Chinese songs but I didnt listen to CHinese songs much. After quite some time of thinking, I chose the first song that popped into my mind- Tian Mi Mi or dayung sampan. I dont think I did well in this song, not a good vocalist am I. nvm then experience gained is the most important- consoling my self.

Our mural was finally into the final stage but I wasnt quite satisfied with the mural-it looks rather blank and 3year oldish. But we should not complain after all I wasnt the one sweating painting it. Thanks to Peik SHan then the future Artist.
We told Pui Yu a few versions of our story regarding the mural and the actual story. Well this was quite an eventful day wasnt it?

No comments: