Saturday 28 July 2007

Unprecedented Twist of Fate

Well sorry guys I havent been blogging lately due to my busy schedule. Yeap! THe YE QUeensbay Sales is over already. I was quite satisfied with the fact that I managed to sell to around 21 customers that day. Just a rough estimation. Although it may not seem much but at elast give me a small round of applause.

AFter the YE Sales and all those blitkrieg nonsense, I had to prepare myself for a school debate competition where our team had to against the fearsome SCHOOL DEBATE TEAM in the semi-finals

The motion was : Should schools implement the DEMERIT SYSTEM in schools in dealing with problematic students?

We were the opposing team
Halfway through, I panicked a little and my competitors tried to take hold of that opportunity to shake me off by trying to intercept me with bombardment of questions.
Luckily I got through that nasty episode. BUt compared to the other team, we looked kind of weak.

They were highly motivated, coherent and agressive.
WHen the announcement of the victorious team was made...........
we WERE SHOCKED,;truly PETRIFIED! They were TOO!

MERLIN's ASS!WE WON! HELL WE WON! Darn that was an honour, a mighty achievement for three newbies like us. The judges gave comments after that. We weren't entirely skilled but our advantage was our firm steady POINTS. We had to admit they were skilled. It's just that they fell into a trap we unconciously set for them. We went on to the finals but I offered to switch with another team mate of mine for that particular round. I was leaping with joy! IN the end, our team emerged victorious. Yet another ACHIEVEMENT. That I will have to express my gratitude towards a teammate of mine who used Paris Hilton as an example. This of course made the whole crowd in the hall roared with laughter and gave him their ful support.

1 comment:

Zheng Lik said...

whooooaaa
WE WON!!!!
bwahahahahahaha
newbies were CROWNED!!!
unbelievable!!!!!!!!