Saturday 16 June 2007

Its da endDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD......

Well I did not cry yesterday night after our last performance but well I can say that I was kind of so sad that I cant cry or maybe I was too busy hugging around. Everyone cried well I didnt. That does not mean that I dont love my team. Well it's also sad and happy to know that Dianya is going to UiTm in Kuantan to be a lecturer.
Congratulations DIANYA!!!!!!!!!!
Dianya cried and Yi Chen badly too. Its sad so sad its a sad sad situation. I will be uploading the images taken yesterday by a few comrades of mine once i get it from them. At least there is going to be a party for us soon.
1st of all Thank you!!!
Professor Tan @ the iron lady -" Teng SHin why u always out of rythm!"
Sheau Fung-" "Itu teng shin ah selalu dungu dungu."
Janet-" The two people here that are always dreaming are - Fauzi and tengshin!"
Catherine- Well I wasnt in dance. Hehe

Goodbye BEST BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Selven(stop growing taller will u buddy? let me catch up- may i grow Hehehe...),
Suha, Sue Yi, - The Cutest Best friends
Sue Yi, Sue Ki, Yue Ye, CHurchill - TheCutest Siblings I have ever met
Liyana & Najwa - One of the Greatest friends to have and to "cover" from "Ban Siang"@the dog.
Aaron and Mei Chen- "Ini lagu Aaron, aaron dengan mei chen, satu ialah suami, satu isteri"BFF
Yi Chen, Yi Min, - The Sisters
Jazniza and Siew Ean - The Great Chinese Orchestra Musicians
Hazmizal(well you'd better lose 10kg the next time janet sees u),
Vishwa- The well, maybe the next Aishwarya Rai of Malaysia ..Hehe
Phaik Shan - The Gu Zheng-er and my big sista
Aqilah- The Velo-CT cheerleading member and the one who sprained her ankle..akibat Selven's "Break a leg Break a LEG!" Jz joking.
Shiva and Fauzi- The Coolest Brotherly Drummers of the 21st Century
Murshid- ( Well,sorry ya at first we and Janet kinda "desecrated ur name. I still remembering Janet saying " Murshid, stop the bullshit!") Tunku ROCKS!!
Ken - The real.. Japanese"BAKA!"soldier cum Sushi King cook
Jing Ren- Says " U form 4 ah!" everytime he sees me. Hehex
ROnggeng Girls: Dianya, Ilyati,Inas,Chew,Anim- The fantastic beautiful girls
and of course............I will not forget.........my terrifying"daughter"who sticks to me like I'm honey..............Suelyn
and not to mention my ex school mate- Ooi the British who will try to bump me on my ASS everytime he gets his chance.

And we must not forget the most important people behind the scenes.. the crew
Kelvin,Ban Siang,Kenneth,Yoke Pin,
U-jean- The Dangerous Beauty Queen
Chin Eng Faizah- Tua koh and tua chi

Thank you all of you. Trust me , I will never forget anyone of you.
Just wondering whether i should have ur names tatooed on my butt. Maybe?

No comments: