Tuesday 1 January 2008

2008 New Year Resolutions

1) be a MUCH disciplined boy and ORGANIZED boy
2) deBlur myself = Stay focus all the time
3) BE PUNCTUAL although it was on my new year resolution since 2003
4) study and revise everyday for at least 2 hours.
5) Do Add Maths, BM and Chinese model exercises everyday (especially __thurs,fri&sat)
6) finish revising my history textbook for form4,5 within 1.5months at most
7) participate in a human rights camp
8) sign up to be a volunteer for any charitable organization
9) start writing a book in Dec which I should have started writing since last year
10)apply for an AFS student exchange program to either Austria,Deutschland or ___Switzerland
11)be able to play guitar and not only the G7 and C chords
12)be able to converse in basic Deutsch & a little Japanese
13)complete a clay model of me
14)make my parents happy and not disappointing them by eradicating all or at least ___60% of my bad habits such as doing everything at the last minute
15)lead a guided heritage walk for schoolchildren
16)really go into Buddhism and really understand it
17)be an active activist against child abuse and global warming


----
Happy New Year ALL! and may my resolutions this year be finally achieved-------



my resoltuions 18,19,20,21,22,23,24,................ will be updated on another post

No comments: