Saturday 14 February 2009

I am driving............!

Hello guys. I have been real busy lately, well because of work and all. Now, I get to go under the hot sun doing ratings for endangered trails in Georgetown and not only do office jobs! But, I was a part time computer freak for now, because of MY efforts(lol), Anak-anak Kota finally has its own BLOG

http://anak-anak-kota.blogspot.com Come on go over there right now, no wait, after u read this blog of course.

Anyway, the real thing here is that, the day before yesterday was my first time driving on the road with a P license. Haha. Selven you lose!! Haha!

Anyway, Me, being the obedient law-abiding citizen drove so carefully and slowly along the Jelutong Expressway and suddenly this big asshole swerves out from his lane and nearly bangs into my car. It was a freaking lorry and he gave me some sort of freaking body language some more. Gilalah. Pilah Brother! Hoiyo!

Yesterday, it was one of Selven, my bozoic colleague with his pompoms ( thx villeena for informing me abt his little secret),'s luckiest days, as he got to be driven around by the man, ok not yet a man, the 3 quarter man who has the hands Guan Eng desperately needed to shake. All the way to PCGHS to drop off my sister, my mum being very critical of every tiny bit of my driving said her heart was thumping non-stop all the way and of course, Selven sitted at the backseat, kept complaining about my driving all the way. But you did say my driving was better than my motorcycle. Hence, thou shall be forgiven.

Anyway, when I was doing the endangered trail at chowrasta market, accompanied by old selven looking for locksmiths, we were commenting on a clothes and I came up with a new name for condoms. Hey, I am not being a pervert ok, just look at it scientifically, as a male contraceptive device.

" Pajamas for P*n*ses = condoms "~ tshin, 12th Feb 2009.

~Turn off your perverted brains people!~

and that I mean you, brother. You know who you are. XD LOL

No comments: