Friday 16 November 2007

Snatched

I just came back from the police headquarters after filing a report on a snatch theft.
DAMN THOSE WORHTLESS LOW LYING A**HOLES! sry mind my words

It was 9.30 in the morning and it was in broad daylight it happened. My mum was holding her purse close to her waist and she was about to end a phone conversation. Mind you, she wasnt directly exposed to the traffic as she was standing in front of the car and close to the pavement next to a house in LIP SIN.

and then it happened. In a split second, i see my mum on the floor shouting. My mum tried to get to her purse which slipped out of the creature's hands but he was faster and he got the purse and hopped back onto the devil's motorbike.

Initially, I thought it was a mere accident and I followed my instincts which told me to chase after that useless thief. I chased as fast as i could but it was of no use, definitely a motorcycle was definitely faster. Then I saw, at the end of the road, a Proton Saga reversed out of a house and it kind of blocked the exit route of the moron although the driver of the car didnt know I was chasing after the morons. I shouted as hard and as clearly as I could asking the driver and the bystanders infront were just standing over there doing nothing although I kept pointing at the motorcycle, shouting my lungs out.

Then, they swept past the vehicle and past the bystanders which could've easily stopped them and a moment later they were gone.

Drug addicts i sppose. Boy , I'm sure they memalukan mempersiasuikan parents mereka. Damn those ppl!

1 comment:

the homework eating cat said...

hey, how is ur mom? is she hurt?