Tuesday 19 December 2006

Yeh! Costume Party!

Yeh! Today's the costume party! Followed my Auntss..and my grandmother to Queensbay AGAIN!(This is the 8th time since the opening of the mall).HolY! Jalan-jalan sampai bored man , all the same looks. After the non-stop "jalaning", we went over to Banana Leaf Restaurant(no not the one along Pg St). I also dont know where was it cause we spent about 30mins looking for the shop. Syook man! Delicious! After lunch pi aunts house read some story books " The Avenger" and then watched 30 Seconds to Fame. I laughed like crazy when I saw one of the contestants, a male stripping off his clothes and wearing female undergarments(gila man!) shaking his ass at the audience. YUCKS! Actually I couldnt decide what costume to wear for the costume party. Finally, I just chose to be a Chicago Mobster and I even made my own cigar. Hehe!

The time came and Selven thought I was supposed to be Oliver twist (i admit it i do look alike without my nerdy glasses) some thought i was Sherlock holmes and... Bruce Lee.. And just before the party started the sole of my shoe came out. Nice timing! Selven's zorro was very good,yujean and michelle were BIG GIGANTIC Babies ( so cute) mama sayang! and a round of applause to Sabarosh- A tonberry or so she calls it) extremely Creative and CUTE!I just couldnt resist punching the head throughout the party. It kinda looked more like a Green fly with Big eyes to me.Natasha has turned to the dark side of the force-Anakin Skywalker while yujean and michelle were crazy about selven-they were thirsty for selven's so called chocolate milk!

We also played the Fear Factor Blackjack Challenge with Sabrena's bro. Loser has to suffer the penalty- nuts dipped in soy sauce,thai chilli,green chilli,chili sauce!blows anyone's appetite away. Straight after dinner,DANCING! YEEHAA! After dancing for more than 1 hour later, I had to go out of the roomI SUDAH PENING and like dalam khayalan. Nasib baik i was better after glasses of water. I LOVE TODAY!

No comments: