Monday 4 December 2006

Loving My Life!

Hello! Bonjour! Haloha!Ni Hao! Sawadeekap!
Nothing to write about yet.
I just went to Queensbay on Sat. Semua orang jamban baru baik berak! Every one syok syoklah pi Queensbay Mall. Actually it aint special at all. Its just that its new n its the longest shopping mall in Penang. There are a lot of shops aint opened yet but most of them sell branded stuff like GAP n so on. So many orang man! Jusco macam a compressed ..um purple cooker. OOh n I liked that OSIM iGallop machine thingy, ready to SHAKE ur heads off! After that, I went to the newly opened Manhattan Fish Market. I ordered a Grilled Barannundi or watever n it was NICE! but the prices are quite high up.
The car park aint that safe though if the sea water overflows cars will be floating away
As we were waiting to be fetched, I was very shocked when a 4 yr old girl suddenly blurted out some not so nice words le ******** at her a few month old baby. Her ama was so embarassed, the girl said her akong taught her.

No comments: