Friday 22 January 2010

Ahaaaaa!

Ok. SO i m indeed a bit late for this post and yes the police have finally handed me the keyboard and that bugger is facing a life sentence for delaying this blog post. Ok that was bullshit.

I realize I will only get to enjoy life for another mere 40 hour before I am dragged back to hell. SO, what the hell, gotttttta updddaaaate this blog before its too late, before the last bits of human civilization disappear before my eyes with the setting of the sun on sunday.

2 weeks in Penang. 2 weeks to indulge in guilty pleasure ( knowing I should instead be buried amongst those friggin tutorial books), to have fun, to hang out with old pals, and to relax and unwind. But well yeah, time sure flies like a fly. From joining friends from downsouth to spending quality family time biting into duck's intestines, 2 weeks is now at an end.

Anyway, today I went out with an old old friend for lunch and to catch the movie " Legion ". Basically, its about God, I quote the movie " Being tired all of these bULLShit" and decides to exterminate mankind. He sends His angels to do the job but one of them, Paul Bettany of course, still has faith in mankind, so he decides to defy God himself and comes down to earth to save these tiny human beings. Watch out for scary grandmas, blood-loving 6 year olds and of course lotsa bulletwastage in this movie. Its so so I would say. Not exactly as good as I thought it would be but boy, did that grandma scare the shit out of me!

ALso, I would also like to express my deepest sympathies to the parents, family members and friends of the 6 members of the Chung Ling family who passed away in the dragonboat mishap. And to these 6 great men of Chung ling, I salute you and pray for your souls. You will be remembered though I did not know you well but you are still one of our Chungling brothers. You have made the school proud in past events and competitions and we would all like to thank you for your great courage and contribution. So long comrades!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi!!! shinze... update ur blog quite often la... =)
i plan to write a blog when i hav w1max in the nex semester...
blog is one of the way to keep in touch and to contact wif each other...
see u in 7th may >.<

Anonymous said...

sry forgot to mention myself...
haha u shud guess out...

ur wide-screened fren ;)

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.