Thursday 11 October 2007

WOrld Unity

I havent updated my blog for quite some time due to the upcoming exams. Sometimes I wonder why must my school be different from other schools. Exams after the Raya holidays. Spending your holiday studying cant get any better? Darn! THey are feeding us too much information. So much that one cant absorb.

Anyway I have been discussing about world issues with one of my friends in school ChooB and we found out that we have opposing views on WOrld Unity. The motion was:

Can World Unity ever be achieved?

I have a more innocent view of the earth. I have a vision that some day world unity can be achieved. Some day skin colour will not be a question. SOme day when wars can be stopped forever and no more fightings will ever occur. Some day when terrorists will put their weapons down and suicide bombers will be a thing of the past. Can that day ever be achieved? YOU DECIDE.
SO what do YOU think? Catch the poll on the left side of the blog. :)

3 comments:

bear said...

how can you EVEN dream of world unity?
Tell me please, how do you acheive that whilst our world is approaching apocalypse?
The superpowers are racing to arm themselves with nuclear weapons whilst the poor countries are barely able to survive.
Its IMPOSSIBLE to achieve world unity because there isn't a reason for us to unite. We were born divided and divided we will be.

tskhoo said...

That's the problem. Developed countries are spending billions on nuclear to destroy each other and they rather not help the Africans develop and fight poverty. the world should unite and fight against poverty, AIDS and the upcoming global warming which may unite the world if it happens as in The Day After Tomorrow. World unity is a dream for me ,a vision.

tskhoo said...

That's the problem. Developed countries are spending billions on nuclear to destroy each other and they rather not help the Africans develop and fight poverty. the world should unite and fight against poverty, AIDS and the upcoming global warming which may unite the world if it happens as in The Day After Tomorrow. World unity is a dream for me ,a vision.