Friday 21 September 2007

Tagged

Dear u-jean has tagged me! :)

5 barang dalam bag saya:
Pen
Pencil
Romance of Three Kingdoms
Dried glue all over the base of the bag
Books

5 barang dalam beg duit:
logically, money
my identification
Calendar
Coins
Popular card

5 barang yang saya paling suka di dalam bilik:
My World War 2 Atlas bought in Borders
Bolster
My pencil drawn portrait of Najib
Novels
A 1990s big black Nokia handphone that can be used to break crab shells

5 perkara yang saya ingin cuba/buat:
sky diving
deep sea diving in the Maldives or Bahamas or Fiji Islands
bungee jumping
Live in the countrysides of Europe and New Zealand
Be an actor

5 perkara yang saya sedang buat sekarang:
- updating blog
-chatting
-Listening to Michael Jackson's songs
-Having cream dabbed on my face to eradicate the evil acne and pimples
-Breathing

No comments: