Friday 25 May 2007

Global Warming

The world is heating up like a Panasonic Oven and the rate of heating is of a Panasonic oven and not some Zunis or some no no brand. I am enlightened after watching a documentary " The Inconvenient Truth" presented by Mr. Ran forPresident- Al Gore. and this guy aint some texas cowboy trying to blow up some rival country and "smoke" the ass of you-know-who out if what Al Gore fights for is what he truly believes in.

First, all of us , including me always come to think that " If others dont do it, why the heck should I?" Thats familiar is it not? or something like " Thats totally none of my damn business." If we think like that, we shall come to an end soon. Thats typical of Malaysians. I me me so self centered.

Message to World Leaders especially BUSH , Palestin, Israel and terrorists worldwide:
STOP the FREAKING fighting! STOP acting like a child like boys with guns trying to take away someone else's girlfriend in todays case (power and OIL).

P.s. I do sound like I am a helluva great professional conservationist, dont I? :p

No comments: